Got an email saying that my transfer was successfully moved to Chile and the 4 months left on my Gold Membership is cancelled.

I got this email today on my Blackberry-

"This mail is confirmation that you successfully switched your XBOX Live account from United States to Chile .
Your subscription to Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold in United States has been cancelled on Monday, August 29, 2011. In the meantime 4 month(s) has been exchanged from your subscription to Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer in Chile . "

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services.

Xbox LIVE Team"

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!? I didn't Authorize anything like at all. All I did was activate 1600 MP August 20th. But now that I come home from school registration, I can't get on to my Gamertag saying that my Gold Membership is not valid and the account is just plain locked from me. My email was locked too but I managed to get back into it with a password reset. So now I'm typing this knowing full well that my account is in Portuguese or something and my 360 says the Locale is "United States" , the time zone "(US & Canada) and I live in Grand Cayman so I have to put "United States" as my Locale.

Please If anyone can help me please do because my Gold Membership was to expire December, not even a full year yet.

P.S. If my account was hacked and used then caught, then locked from me that would be a more reasonable and understandable.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there! I just want to confirm what is going on here. You transferred your account region, and then we credited your new Chilean account four months of Xbox LIVE time, is that correct? Are you suggesting that more of that time should have been credited to your account?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You need to phone support and have them lock and check into your account ASAP. 

Sorry this didn't help.

@Mister Gwyther  No actually I live in Grand Cayman and what happened was that I just got that email stating that the the transfer was successful but I didn't transfer anything or did anything leading to that. The 4 months left on my Gold Membership was cancelled it was supposed to end December. So now my Account on this website is in Spanish or something and so is the XBL feed like movie, music and other advertisements are in that language too.

Sorry this didn't help.

Has your account been compromised?

If it has, phone Xbox Support and get them to open an Unauthorised Access Claim.

Sorry this didn't help.