Got an email about my old account, which is banned.

[quote]Dear ANALFISTINGGAPE, 

Your subscription to Gold – 3+3 Month is scheduled to be automatically renewed to Gold – 1 Month on Saturday, September 17, 2011. Please retain a copy of this for your records. Here is a description of the service: 

This membership auto-renews monthly at the then current price (subject to change) until you cancel. You may cancel at any time. For cancellation info, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX or see www.xbox.com/live/accounts. For only $9.99 Plus Applicable Taxes, your 1-month Gold membership allows you to play games online with friends and enjoy Gold-only discounts. In addition, instantly stream HD movies from Netflix* and watch live sports and highlights from ESPN on Xbox LIVE*.  Connect with friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, and Video Kinect – right from your TV!  Then, tune into personalized music with Last.fm and Zune Pass*. (*Additional subscriptions and requirements apply; seexbox.com/live)

Please confirm that your account and payment information is up to date. 

To check pricing details, and to confirm your account information and payment options, go to: https://billing.microsoft.com
If your account information is still accurate, there's no need to do a thing. Sit back, relax, your membership will automatically renew and we'll see you on Xbox LIVE! For more info, go to www.xbox.com/support or call Xbox Customer Support at 1 (800) 4MY-XBOX.

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services. 

Xbox LIVE Team[/quote]

I shouldn't have to call xbox support about a banned account. If I am charged for this, it's complete ****.

Anyone have experience with this situation? Been charged? Does it just drop off and not renew?

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It should have been switched off.  I would definitely contact support about this just to be on the safe side.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.