Got a day one edition controller that has a broken vibrate

I have called several times and even did a chat but got disconnected. I just want to confirm if they are sending me my shipping label through my email so I could send them my controller for an exchange or are they sending me the exchange with the shipping label? This is pissing me off I have called yesterday and the guy said I would have to send my controller first before they could send the exchange but how am I going to send it without them giving me my shipping label? Today I had a chat with support and he said the reason why I didn't get a shipping label from my email is because they are sending the exchange controller with the shipping label? He said he will double check but after more than 15 mins of waiting for him we got disconnected! I really want to know if I have to send my controller first so I can send it ASAP I have wasted so much time trying to figure this out. I would be the lucky one to get a broken controller huh.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

In what way is yours broken? I'm interested because mine is not "broken", but still, not quite right. The trigger rumbles let out a squeeky/whine noise that honestly gets real old, real fast.

All I've done so far is contacted the Xbox support twitter account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's not really broken. It just feels like the vibrate things inside the controller is loose? So if you shake the controller you could definitely hear it moving that's why I have my vibration off for now but I was able to get a repair from the support yesterday and just now I was able to get a shipping info. So I guess we can close this post?

Sorry this didn't help.

I was playing Forza and my day one controller was vibrating and then all of a sudden made a really awful noise and it doesn't quite vibrate like it used to.  I wish there was a way to better test the vibration feature before I try to replace the controller.  It just doesn't feel (or sound) right any longer.  

Sorry this didn't help.