Good Headsets

Ive got the Xbox One and im looking for a good surround sound headset.  Anyone got any suggestions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would recomend this headset mate, very good and inexpensive but you do also need the official adaptor which is £19 i believe. www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_9

Very good headset but worth noting its wired, i picked one up when i realised my X1's werent compatible with XB1

Or maybe these, a mate tells me they are really good and wireless too barring the connection to the controller.

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1

I have the official xbox one stereo headset, it's really really good for the price and includes the headset adaptor. Worth looking in to in my opinion, although it isn't "surround sound" it's probably as good as most the more expensive ones. The reason being even a £130 headset still only have 1 40mm speaker/driver each side. So you'll never get true suround anyway.

There are some with upto 5 speakers/drivers in each side but they're silly expensive but are great.

@oohimgood that the £59 one ? it looks ok for the price ...

@ingoish,

Yeah that's the one, it has the adaptor in the box aswell which is £20 on its own an you need it for any headset. So you're only paying £39 for the headset, checkout a few youtube reviews aswell but I recommend it.

Is that the one you get with the Xbox One because the headset i got with it is pants and has never worked.

This is the headset mentioned by ooh im good and ingoish, its not the one that comes with the xbox

Havent tried it myself but it does have somd good reviews

Should be the link above, didnt copy right first time

@richster nah that's the TB one ... not the official one ...

edit : yeah the 2nd link is the one ... tempted to get it, didn't realise it had the adapter with it tho ! 

^^ should be on my next post, messed it up like a numpty first time lol