Good Evening

Hello,

After  my work I came home and jumped on my xbox one and saw this message.

"A problem occurred
Unable to connect it. Please try again in a few minutes or check your account by accessing account.live.com. Between: 0x80048883 "
I can access my account normally at site

Since this is your fault. Not ours because of your update. As I have saw on other posts by other gamers. Who are getting the same problems. Are we getting this money back. Since I can not access my games. That I paid for..... I can't play due to online only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Bubba

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi Bubba, I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'online only' as if you've had your xbox one for a while the first update you do when you setup the console is the only time you should need to be 'online' to play a game if your account is linked to that xbox.

That being said though if you still can't connect to xbox live have you tried testing your connection? What happens? How long has this been happening? Any other error codes showing up?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Bubba to further what Lengendary Lynx said, that code indicates you have a network problem. Can you please go to Settings>Network on the console and run the tests?  Also reboot your modem and router.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.