GOLDENEYE RELOADED

apologies for no link (browser wont let me) but CVG have just posted a batch of screenshots on the new goldeneye game for 360 ( I had no idea there was gonna be one ) - looks very call of duty to me, what do you think - can it recapture the glory of the original

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wouldn't have thought so......somethings are best left in the past

www.computerandvideogames.com/.../360-screenshots

Very COD/BF but what FPS cant be compared to another that has come before these days

[View:http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_260561.jpg]

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

www.computerandvideogames.com/.../360-screenshots

Very COD/BF but what FPS cant be compared to another that has come before these days

[View:http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_260561.jpg]

[/quote]

Just saying but Goldeneye did it first lol

I thought Goldeneye 64 was a god-awful game, so this one can only be an improvement.

[quote user="voteDC"]

I thought Goldeneye 64 was a god-awful game, so this one can only be an improvement.

[/quote]

I hope your wearing your flame proof trousers. lol

One of the most influential shooters of all time, although I'm apprehensive about this new version. If they just released the original on microsoft arcade with multiplayer they'd be onto a winner there.

It looks like COD, not surprised though since its Activison

[quote user="DeBLAIN 02"]

[quote user="voteDC"]

[/quote]

I hope your wearing your flame proof trousers. lol

[/quote]While I can appreciate what it brought to the genre, I never understood its popularity at the time either.

Even compared to N64 games of the time it looked bad, it sounded bad and the controls were terrible. Perhaps the worst thing about it for me was that I'd bought the Goldeneye console bundle and the game didn't come with its own box, so I couldn't even trade it in.

I can see it...

Goldeneye Bond Warfare, GOB2, GOB3, GOB4, Goldeneye Gold Ops, GEGO2, GEGRO3, Goldeneye Bond at War, GBW2, GBW3, GBW4, Goldeneye Shatpank, GSP2, GSP3, GSP4, Goldeneye You're Still Buying Them, GYSBT2, GYSBT3, Idiots, I2, I3, I4, I5, I6, I7, I8, I9, Goldeneye Just think, we were just gonna release the original lol, GJTWWJGRTOL2,  GJTWWJGRTOL3, GJTWWJGRTOL4.

All in the space of 6 months.

yeh hearing activision are behind it not rare sent a shiver down my spine, why must MS force Rare to work on kinect games and not stuff they are good at ?