Goldeneye 007 Reloaded

Well it's out this Friday and it just happens to be released smack in the middle of two of the biggest shooters in gaming history, Battlefield last week and cod MW3 next week, and yet I just might get it. I owned the game on the Wii but sold it on as although the game didn't play too badly the wii servers and the graphics were pretty dodgy, but now released on the 360 with HD graphics and played online on live I have a feeling "fingers crossed" this game just might be good. Some clips on YouTube make the game look like something I'd be interested in, and the Americans have it today so I'll keep an eye out on some player reviews before Friday's release.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 61 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well I have Battlefield 3 and I have MW3 on pre order for Tuesday. I like the look of goldeneye so much that I'm getting it Friday and will try and give the multiplayer a good go before Tuesday,  that's in between playing Battlefield as well gosh I'm going to be bleeding busy over the next few weeks...

[quote user="Flembo26"]

I remember QoS being far better than the MW game that come out a week later, but like you say, if you have £40 to spend on a game, your not going to choose Bond over one of the biggest franchise games that they bring out every year almost identical to the previous year!

[/quote]

This is what I am doing this year round, I'm not a big fan of COD games anymore, Like you said its just the same game ever year round with just different maps. Now I don't mind the SP so I will rent it just for that, But I am going to buy Bond.

It looked good when i looked at it. i didn't get chance to try it though. can you shed some more info. is it golden eye as in a remake of the n64 game? or is it a new game?

Yeah I really want to play the N64 version after this, if only to compare it now!  Just to clear up confusion - in the 360 version there are 6 Main Missions, but each mission has different parts to it. Mission 1 for instance has, Dam, Facility and Airfield contained within it. Not seen as individual missions like the N64 image above showing, Dam, Facility and Runway.

I'm not going to be able to spend much time on this just yet due to Battlefield and MW3 on Tues. it will be a quick gap filler here and there for now.

I still have my N64 and Disc Drive add on so all my games are on CD's but its at my Dads and i havnt booted it up for a while, i should really i think!

Mine has been sent from LoveFilm, does it have co-op? Does it have the same cheats/007 mode from the N64?

I've been ploughing  through YouTube for some multiplayer videos of the game and have to say that it does look fun and the feedback so far also says its fun. I will buy it on Friday and let anyone interest know my views.

The release timing of this is bad... and it's a potentially great game built using the same engine as Black Ops, so it's going to look amazing... it's overshadowed by Call of Duty, but looks like a hash of CoD & classic N64 GoldenEye - even with its own 'kinda' Spec Ops mode too.

I'm still a proud owner of my N64 and the original Goldeneye, something I will never ever get rid off. I've played the remake on the wii so I kinda know what to expect, but it's just not worth the full asking price imo.