gold upgrade , 30000 coins, fifa UT ... quick question ?

if you do this will it get rid of your gold players and replace them ? or will it just give you 11 players and a manager ... just making sure.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wasn't gonna post here for a while but......DON'T DO IT!!!!! Biggest swizz going mate - you'll get 11 non-rare gold players and a basic manager, the players will be different nationalities, leagues and formations hence no chemistry. The players will be worth around 350 coins each meaning you've spent 30k on 4k worth of players.

---

People will fall for this. You shouldn't.

---

You can actually get a decent team together with 30,000 coins and have subs too.

Its the biggest rip off going. UT is for morons who get fooled into thinking its a good game mode. Much like morons who only play CoD for Zombies. Completely unfair game mode

Didn't you buy UT for the last Fifa Uncharged?

How is ultimate team a rip off you don't have to spend money on it, I've got a really good team and spent maybe a fiver, and I've got the likes of Rooney van Persie, hart, silva

And also how is zombies a rip off

[quote user="Flaming Pingu"]How is ultimate team a rip off you don't have to spend money on it,[/quote]

I have seen hundreds of teams for sale on ebay for stupid amounts of money.

There is one finishing today currently listed at £550 !!!

-

why would someone pay any amount of money for a team on a video game,i don`t play fifa so i just don`t understand it.

Then there idiots lol but doesn't ultimate teams a rip off lol it's just another game mode

anther game mode you have to pay for?

Forgive my ignorance I have not played Fifa for years.

Is it like DLC?

Dose it improve your players?

Nope it's part of the game lol basically you play matches to earn coins then you buy players to improve you club, but if you have players you don't want you can put them up for auction for others to bid on, you can by packs with coins or with Microsoft points where you get a few players and others bits lol I know this makes no sense to you lol I struggle explaining things

Basically it's a card game. You open packs of cards to recieve a mixture of cards ranging from players to contracts to fitness cards. You can either play matches to earn the coins to buy cards or use MSP. It doesn't have to cost you a thing to play if you just earn the coins.#

Once you have the cards you can then go into playing against people online in a season or tournament or play against the computer. You play with the cards as you would in a normal game of FIFA, so the cards come to life in the match :P 

I'm currently playing with my 10k non rare prem team winning most of my matches in Div 1, i have 300k coins just sitting their. As for buying that starter pack don't bother, like others have said its a bad rip off.