Gold running out? And CoD Iron Wolf

Firstly, my Xbox has been informing me that my Live subscription is due to end, today in fact. Does that mean not Live tomorrow or it just hasn't ended? Whats weird is over the last two years every crimbo I entered pre paid codes when it said it was due to end, but then it auto renewed and kept the pre paid in active until I don't renew. But for some reason it now acts like I never added any?

Also, in un related news I would like to assume we have all heard about the 'new' Treyarch CoD being leaked and there is a thread, can someone direct me to it? Or we can stay here!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Your Gold will run out at roughly the time it was renewed. So if was done at 13:00 then that is when it should run out again.

-

Where they taking your money with the renewal? Putting a Gold pre-paid on the account should put off automatic renewal.

Normally you will get reminders that your gold is about to run out, at least a month before, but if you are using auto renewal it will simply take a payment and the subscription will renew at that point. If you are confused about any billing aspect on your account...contact customer support, and they can explain the status of your account. Not seen any thread about any "leaked" CoD game...but if it is being discussed anywhere, then the CoD forum area would be the place

Cheers guys. I cancelled renew today because it's not my money and I noticed it finally used the Gold subscription from my pre paid codes and the 40% off I bought earlier in the year. I assume they don't mention these in hope they can get some money.