Gold Renewal Not Taking My Money

My Xbox Live Gold Renewal was on October 25, 2011. The billing site confirms this along with a Current Balance of $59.99.

Just curious how long before my debit card gets charged? I have more than enough money on the card. Don't want to get suspended for not paying.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you have the money in your account I doubt there would be an issue, there could be an issue with your CC through the bank. The likely cause of this is this, you initially signed up for your membership on a certain day. We will say it was the 10th, that is your anniversary date, this is the day that we send the charge to the bank, it does not matter when you purchased your current membership.

So think of it like this, your date that you have access to the membership is the 25th, but we do not charge your bank account until the 10th of the next month. This is due to the anniversary date that you first signed up your membership. In all actuality you wont see the charge come through the bank until the next day, so it would be coming through the bank on the 11th.

I hope that is not too confusing. Also, I hope that helps out.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks! It is confusing, but I think I understand. I'll just wait it out and hope all goes well. Bought a Windows Phone 7 game to make sure the CC is working correctly and it is.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.