Gold Renewal Deals

Hello folks,

Can anyone tell me if there are currently any deals (dashboard or otherwise) for renewing a gold subscription?  Such as a free game.  I tried searching the forums for a similar question, but since its all been swapped around its like the krypton factor and I cant find anything on the subject

My sub is due for renewal on June 6 so I would like to take up any deal microsoft are running at the moment, or are they just for silver accounts?

Thanks in advance

Sean

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

it all depences because gold has gone down in price since you last bought so if you look on amazon you should find a gold card for £30.

[quote user="Original Godly"]

it all depences because gold has gone down in price since you last bought so if you look on amazon you should find a gold card for £30.

[/quote]

Really? Gold Subsciptions have gone DOWN - first ive heard of it.

Agreed that you can find deals on the net etc, but i dont think the official price from MS has gone down. Unless i have missed something here?

yeah because last year it was £40 in game and such now its alot cheaper...

Not sure about that. GAME, HMV, GAMESTATION etc are all selling the pre paid cards etc for £ 39.99. The likes of cheapxboxlivecodes.com are selling it for £ 32 ish but this is actually dearer than they were selling it last year when it was £ 29.00.

As far as i know, the cost has not gone down since last year.

I bought a new 12 month and it game with 800 points the other day, i saw it in Asda but i bought it in GAME for £29.99 as i had some points. I did notice today that if you pay for three months access on the Dash its £14.99 with 800 points, only for silvers and then you have to sign up to monthly renewal

I just did one via the dashboard were I got 600MS points free just for renewing my gold for 12 months using a pre-paid card (didn't even have to give them a credit card no.)

Total bonus really as I'd already bought the pre-paid card a couple weeks earlier. Keep an eye out for a banner on your dash along the lines of 'Your gold subs are about to expire ...'

Btw if you're looking to get a cheap pre-paid option I did manage to get the 12 month card with the free Black Ops t-shirt (not like i'm ever gonna wear it mind) for £29.95 at Sainsburies online so have a look on there if you remember to

Thanks for the replies everyone, I have seen a 12 month sub for £29.99 on amazon, I was just wondering about the free game deals etc, as a free game has to be a win win situation,

Thanks again

Regards

Sean

I was in the same position a few months back and i gave customer support a call and i got 13 months + 800ms points for £27.99

Deal on the dash to go gold again is

3 months for £8 and 800MS points - points deposited in 8 weeks and must be used by 31-12-11

Best deal I got was to call support and ask them to cancel my gold on its last day saying I was unsatisfied with the service, I was given 13 months of gold for about £23 because I had been gold for so long.