Gold Memebership "fix" - incorrect promotional status for the rewards program

Hi

Per the thread here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_rewards_support/f/29/t/1600564.aspx I have been asked to reach out to billing to get my membership fixed. I suspect that the "promotion" component is a result of the unwinding of the family pass, as I have not used a promotion recently nor was there any issue with the rewards program before the changes occured.

Are you able to address this please per the solution in the associated post?

If not, what is the best way to get in touch with someone who can.

I am not getting my rewards at the moment and would very much like to resume them.

Many thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there :). Billing department can be reached over the phone, forum support can not directly help you with billing inquiries. To request a call, go to the support area and click on the contact us link. You can alternatively google your country's number. I'd link you, but I'm on my phone. :(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Phone Support will NOT be able to help with any rewards program. There is a separate Forum for just this ... It might have to do with the Microsoft points being changed to currency. I don't believe it would have to do with the Family Pack Conversion ( when mine converted I didn't have any issues at least )

here is the link.. forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx ( It says they will get back with you within 3 Days )

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks xG00FYxG00B3Rx. Tried that first and my account does not even show up in their system. Said I had to talk to billing. Will chase down that lead for now. Hopefully I don't end up going in circles!

Sorry this didn't help.

True Goofy, but if they directed him to billing support to fix his billing info, he will need to talk to phone support to square away billing issues first.

Sorry this didn't help.