gold membership

we need to have the online sevices for free such as playing online .   most of my friends bought playstation 3 because its online is free . plz we need a solution for this problem ,as we seek this request in the next generation xbox 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think "reliant" is a bit too strong a word. There's no indication that there's been a mass exodus from Live Gold. If there was, tactics would have to change.

It's not like MS tried to change half their business's name to Qwickster...

I do concede i had in no way accounted for an entire division-was only looking at operating cost.  I only was using data from one revenue as a source to power that one avenue of revenue creation-i did not take into account legal settlements, acquisitions, and total corporate RnD.  I did not take into account an entire corporate infrastructure and i did indeed make a bad call their.  Ugh i hate corporate finance thats why i got out of business in general.

Though i still stand by my opinion that they could do  better to offer more for a subscription then they do, just an opinion.

[quote user="eggzzz 4 u"]

we need to have the online sevices for free such as playing online...

[/quote]Sorry not "we" but you. I enjoy knowing I pay for a Quality Service that one cannot get with a "free" Service. Nothing is "free" and everyone must pay one way or another, I simply prefer paying with cash.

i meant to play online for free like ps3 players

Just get a year subscription for each birthday or Christmas and you're set for life

[quote user="eggzzz 4 u"]

we need to have the online sevices for free such as playing online .   most of my friends bought playstation 3 because its online is free . plz we need a solution for this problem ,as we seek this request in the next generation xbox 

[/quote]Seems like your friends found a solution.They bought a Ps3

you get what you pay for.  plain and simple

^^^ Tellem ! tellem ! *2chain voice*

Makes you wonder just how well Xbox is doing as a division if they appear to be so reliant on the money from the Gold subscription in order to remain financially viable.

i know that xbox sevices are awsome thats why i bought the xbox but  the only service i believe it should be free is playing online