Gold membership not working

Hi, the issue I'm having right now is that I bought a 1 month gold subscription on the Xbox live marketplace on my system maybe about 5~ minutes ago and I got charged for the membership and everything, but when I went on the website, it said I was a free member, and when I signed into my account it also said I was a free member. I removed the account from my system and recovered it to no success, help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Are you signing into the proper account using the right email address?  Specifically the one you are posting on now?  Also do you have gold privileges now on your console?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah it's correct I checked, and its this account in particular. And no I have yet to get gold privileges on my account /:

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

The account you're currently logged in with does not show any sort of purchase for a gold membership. Please visit this page here and look at your subscriptions and transactions to see if you were charged for anything.

If you're seeing a charge on your billing history on your payment method, it's quite possible it's a "pending" charge for authorization that never went through. Upon a successful charge of a gold membership you're sent an e-mail confirming the purchase. If you never received that then it would mean that the charge never went through successfully.

If you have issues with this even after checking your billing history and you believe you were charged but never received your membership then please contact phone support directly.

Sorry this didn't help.

i was talking laddy name clarra about my gold mem a it reeds free again win i should have three mounths of gold with a bouns of one mouth need help to get this resovled

Sorry this didn't help.

Iesous 2; Typically you'll want to create your own thread when you have an issue so that all replies can be directed specifically towards your issue. With that said, your profile shows as gold to me.

Sorry this didn't help.