Gold Membership not displayed/not available

Hi,

yesterday I bought a gold membership for my account, but it isn't displayed/ not available in the xbox account menue. I verified the email, currently not even the silvermembership is displayed.

I read that I shoul delete my profile from the xbox and download it again. I did that, but it didn't work.

I need help.

Enki

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This profile you're currently logged into doesn't show that you have an active gold membership. If you believe you've purchased a gold membership on this account you'll want to check your Billing & Subscriptions here. If that site doesn't show that you have any sort of subscription then that would mean this account was not used to purchase the subscription, or the payment for the subscription never successfully went through.

If a successful payment was made you would have received an e-mail (whatever e-mail is associated with your Microsoft Account) that you had made a purchase for a month of gold.

If you don't believe this to be the case and you're seeing an actual charge (not a pending pre-authorization charge) on your payment method then please contact phone support

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The profile actually has an active gold membership and I also got the confirmation e-mail.

The phone support told me to delete the profile and also empty the system cache, which also proved to be not succesful.

I was told that the support will call me back and that I would need to wait up to 4 weeks. (...)

I like to say that microsoft is in fact setting new standards. Although I like to think that importing the service quality from a botswana phone company seems not to be the way to market domination, but that might just be me being a pessimist.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Enki1977. You are showing as a Gold member in our database, just not on Xbox.com. I would suggest giving phone support another ring, or wait for them to call you back as they are best equipped to remedy this situation. Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.

Sorry this didn't help.

A quick feedback here:

It took a full month until I got called back the first time, that was by the end of september. The Problem wasn't solved and I still couldn't use the Gold account, but I received a free month (which I couldn't use either).

By the end of octobre the problem was solved and I was promised a compensation, which I haven't gotten yet (and we are now by the end of novembre).

So this took at least half an hour of my time for each call (this calls should get a lot faster), a response time roughly 4 weeks between each call and a total process duration of already 13 weeks.

I payed for a month in which I couldn't use the gold option and didn't receive a compensation for and I currently have a lot of strong words about the quality and response time from the Xbox support.

I demand a reasonable compensation and an honest apology.

Enki

Sorry this didn't help.