Gold Membership blockedC

I have had this xbox contraption for just under two years now and it seems to me I am being blocked on my console from any gold membership offers, when I first started using this so called game machine I had a few offers for gold memberships which i occasionally opted in for but for the last 180 days any offer at all on gold membership has disappeared altogether from my console. I know there are still gold membership offers open yet I am not being offered them and I refuse to pay £40 a year for trash....not having gold membership also blocks from free programs that the internet other wise offers. an example of this was in the summer in which my computer had broke so I went  to watch the paralympics on Ch5 only to find out out I had to pay for this! capitalism gone mad and sad.

Quit blocking me from offers!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nobody has been getting dashboard offers since the last dashboard update.

-

I too got the £8.99 offer yesterday, but its still to expensive for the amount i use it.

-

you used to be able to "force" a dashboard offer by trying to use gold only apps such as netflix,but even that hasn`t worked for a long time.

Finally! An xbox offer ........3 months at £8.99, not the best offer in the world but still the first offer I have seen in around 170 days, offer only valid till 6/1/2013.....to those commenting about the offers on gold memberships, I see most of you's have the 12 month contract therefore you will not see the constant offers that xbox has been offering until they suddenly stopped. Therefore how you can comment on this subject is beyond me, I believe there's a term for that, TROLLS

Since this is veering off into hostile territory and answers to the original question have already been provided, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one.

I get discounts from amazon which is where I get my subscriptions.  I do not believe Xbox Live actually hands out direct discounts unless it is a special time like Christmas or whatever.  I have heard of Microsoft handing out FREE 1 months and with a lot of new games, you get a 2-day free trial.  Usually if you want discounts or sales, you would have already needed to have gold to obtain it.  I haven't had to find a way to extend my free trial because I always buy 12 months...

And I don`t recall ever being offered any special discounts/offers/freebies for gold membership in the past 3 years.

Xbox had been frequently selling gold for as little as £1 for two months, £5 for three months etc.. so that's another flase statement, I believe the U.S recently had the $1 offer for gold, I guess if people are willing to pay for a service that is free on other game platforms then basicly why would they give offers now.....watches all the undeducated sheep bow to capatalism.....bah bah bah bah

IF you wish to purchase it via online, go to My Account and change subscription and it should allow you to procure that or you can go to your local Gamestore

A 12 month gold subscription can be picked up for under £30 on Amazon. And I don`t recall ever being offered any special discounts/offers/freebies for gold membership in the past 3 years.

I know that every now and again there might be a free gold weekend for silver subscribers, but they are done to promote the gold service, nothing more.

Take of your tinfoil hat no one is blocking you from getting Xbox live gold, if you can use the services elsewhere then go away we won't care, Microsoft won't care.

Merry christmas xbox guess those offers shall remain banned, in a time of recession you should hold your capatalistic heads in shame, all I can say is when the markets turn I hope you suffer.

nothing but an ill informed forum wanna be nothing in your post is relevant.