Gold Membership affecting gamerscore?

Hi,

I just have a couple of quick questions. Recently my gold membership expired and I am unable to renew it until next week (approx 5-7 days). So at the moment, I am (as it says on xbox.com account) a free member. I was wondering if I play some games while on 'free membership', do I still accumulate gamer points for achievements while playing 1 player games ie: single player campaign Call Of Duty? Also, when I buy my Gold Membership next week, will those points (if any) still be there? I have been reading about other people who have been reconnecting with their accounts after a long time without playing and their points may not be saved, will this have any affect on me. Basically, I would like to be sure that playing as a free member will not affect my account when I do purchase my 12 month Gold Membership next week.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Just keep your console connected to the internet even though you have reverted to silver.  You will have no problems with your achievements.  They will still store on the xbox servers for you while you play whether you are gold or silver.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.