GOLD ISNT WORKING

HELP, i dont know how and why but i changed my region on my microsoft account, and im not sure if i really did tho but whatever, my gold isnt working anymore (im subscribed for several years now and everything worked fine until now) my xbox 360 says that the live isnt available in my region, and when i check my subscription status on my ONE, it says that my gold is ON, but i cant play online and it propose me to subscribe again on the main screen (when i click on that it send me directly to the game with gold menu and im able to dl them) so please, tell me what the **** is going on, i paid my year of gold 3 months ago and it stopped working 3 weeks ago, please help !

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

You may want to contact support for assistance. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us  If you did change your region, gold doesn't always change with you depending on where you changed it to.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey yannano! Miss Bijoux is assisting you here, in the future please refrain from posting up multiple threads. Thanks!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.