gold gratuito

hola me conecte a xbox live y me aparecio el gold gratuito lo asepte y no pude llenar la informacion de tipo de pago aora tengo un estado de cuenta de mi tarjeta pero ya no se como tener el mes gold gratuito

[Translation: Hello I connect to xbox live and I appeared free gold as asepte and could not complete the payment type information aora I have my card statement but no longer is like having the month free gold] 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Please forgive my Spanish but , Si usted es capaz de hacerlo, ¿podría repetir el mensaje en Inglés, por favor?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Not all consoles have free Xbox Live Gold. When they come from the factory, the newer 360S consoles have those, but if the store used it as a demontrator, its three chances for a month of free gold may have been used up.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there ruuDyy360o! Vibroplex is correct, if you purchased a used or referbished console the 3 free months of LIVE have likely been used. If this isn't the case, can you tell us the error message or code you encounter when you try to get the free LIVE gold month that comes with your console? It is important to note that you can only get this month of gold when you create a brand new Xbox LIVE account on your console and sign up for it during account creation.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, ruuDyy360o! Just checking in to see if your question was answered here. Definitely let us know if you still need assistance and we'll be more than happy to help. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.