Gold Family Pack

Please reinstate the Gold Family Pack. Microsoft takes enough money from its subscribers and now is expecting us to pay $60 each for 3-4 gold memberships in one family?!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Well that says its all, move to new console or you will be fogotton about... I wont be upgrading my 5 xboxs in the house now... Time to move..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Gold family packs are no longer available for purchase, but if you have a family pack right now, you still have it until the pack runs out.

Sorry this didn't help.

It's all speculation at this point; at this level we don't have any idea why Microsoft did what they did.

Sorry this didn't help.

Family pack is no longer available for purchase because the new console and its services will most likely be released in a year or less. therefore by getting rid of this pack they will not have to here people being angry that they had a month left and the service was basically useless or that it did not switch to the new xbox sub's. which it would not do anyway.

@EPC this is not a support issue so having a helpee call support is just not an option. of course they are more than welcome to but it is a waste of both party's time,

if you would like start a post of your dislike for this reduction in service you may do so here in the general discussion forums http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/default.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

this is a support forum not a complaint forum please call 1800formyxbox and talk with them they may have a deal going on that you or i arent aware of, we as support agents or ambassadors cant change the way things run, hopefully calling them will help, and i fell your pain i have 4 kids in my house and they all play xbox :)

Sorry this didn't help.