Going to miss some big titles, lose some small bets and get generally ignored by support

I have reached the end of the forecasted investigation time.  Not one single email from support to say my investigation has started or anything.  A moderator on this site even said i would get a month pass to set up a new account but i didnt.  I cannot telephone support as my phone handset has malfunctioned and i am not allowed personal calls in work.  I would not care some much if it wasnt THIS month.  BF3, Call of Duty etc.  As phone support told me i can play these offline. o_0. Super.

I am expecting this to never be resolved.  I have changed my pre order for MW3 from Xbox edition to the PS3.  I couldnt do the same with BF3 unfortunately.  I also had a gentleman's bet going with my buddy that i would have more black ops kills than him when MW3 came out.  I WAS marginally ahead. I will now owe him 3 pints. (Do not bet kids).

Simply post "reluctant high five" if u been compromised, ignored then told to be patient.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

im sorry for this but there is not really much you can really do about this to speed this up any 1 mounth codes would be sent through email you could ask email support about this as i think they would best handle codes

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

no need to be sorry dude. It ain't your fault!!  Not really anyones apart from the [REMOVED] that stole my account.  I just wish that i was kept in the loop a bit more.  I know i am only one customer out of millions worldwide but not even an automated message, email or anything to suggest that something is happening.  Worst case scenario is that i am out circa £100 ( points the [REMOVED] bought) and my achievements over the last 4 years are dust (small tear, wiped quickly away) not to mention my prestiging on all the COD games.  Best case would be normal service resumed but the longer it takes, the hope i have diminishes but theDude550 must stay positive.

Its the information blackout that not only annoys me but kinda hurts in a way.  Nice guys finish last.  Never a truer word spoken IMO.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there! Unfortunately we need you to call phone support directly for more information on this. Is there a phone you could borrow, a friend or coworker's phone? The call to our 800 number is free! This will be the only way to get in touch with them to verify your investigation and contact information. Thank you for your patience.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks Mister Gwyther

I borrowed a telephone from a co worker like suggested but i was told, in very broken English, to, yes, you guessed it, be patient.  Super.  If this were my phone company, my energy supplier or anything like that i would be forced to change to a company whose customer support (telephone support i mean) is more competent.  When this is done i am selling up and moving on.  Whats worse is that i just moved to this area to take up a good job, i havent made any friends yet but i could still talk and game with my buddies back where i came from.  This sucks, superbad.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Dude! Just so I know, how long has your investigation been running? What day did you call and get it stated on?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Mister Gwyther.  Sorry for the staggered replies but guess what?!?!?!?!  ITS ALL SORTED!!!!! It took precisely 26 days.  I will a post on here just to show my positive outcome and give hope to the few that are in the situation i WAS in.

Thanks for you support man!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to hear it!

Sorry this didn't help.