God Mode XBLA

Yet another LIVE title I had no idea about and actually looks pretty decent - anyone tried it yet or planning to?[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GeZ5X3NWKFM]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

out now - 800MSP

Like you mate I knew nothing about this, well if I did I've totally forgot lol.

Looks pretty decent, if there is a trial which I gather there is I will give it a go tonight, cheers for this.

^ It definitely has my interest - just cant seem to find any reviews/previews etc floating around. Hopefully there'll be a few reviews coming out soon

I had a go on the trial game, it looked like it could be fun but it all felt a bit of a mess. The hit detection seemed off at times and about 5 - 10 minutes into a game the  opponents all froze on the screen leaving the game unplayable. So the 4 of us playing coop all had to log out of the game, so I left it there and didn't bother playing it again.

I downloaded it last night but haven't tried it yet, I will give it a go at some point today.

I'm going to give it another go myself as it has a Serious Sam feel about it. Hopefully the freezing problem was a first day glitch which might get put right. The other problem I found was that you start with a machine gun and a shot gun as your second weapon,but the shot gun felt very under powered so didn't seem worth while even tempting to use it. It would be interesting to hear the views of people who have bought the main game.

Tried the trial, thought it was a poor Serious Sam clone.

Yes it isn't the best!

I've played the trial a few times now and I've began to like it quite a bit. But that's when it's working quite often it freezes up and you have to restart the console. This might just be a problem with the trial game and the full game o.k. But until I find out for sure I'll hold out a bit before purchasing.

I finally had a few plays last night and to be honest I wasn't overly impressed, gameplay felt a little sluggish to me.