Goat Simulator

So, the long awaited Goat Simulator has arrived on PC and I don't know about anybody else but I'm desperate for a console release. The game looks great fun for when you're bored, for those of you who don't know, you basically just run around as a goat, do backflips and blow stuff up.

What makes the whole thing even funnier is the reviews. IGN have rated it fairly highly with an 8.0 for purely on the basis of fun. The Guardian however have taken the boring approach to this game and given it a ridiculously poor review because of how deliberately bad it is.

What do you think? Would you welcome this to your console as a cheap pick up game or is this the kind of thing you'd rather stray away from? Personally, I really hope we see a sequel brought to console. This is the kind of mindless, low effort fun that gaming has been gearing away from in recent years and I wouldn't mind going back to basics to play something this hilariously bad.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

legendary game

Unfortunately as a Mac use with no Windows partition and no PC with any power, I haven't had the joys yet.

Picked it up on Steam yesterday.

For a game I thought was going to be an Aprils Fool joke when I saw the release date it has turned out to be pure goat awesomeness.

Its great silly fun, and a console version would sell nicely i think.

looks fun, but seems like something i'd get bored with pretty fast. but would most likely pick it up if it came to console.

It's a ten dollar game and I put those games in the same category as going to the theater to watch a movie.....2 or 3 hours of fun and it's worth the investment. Goat Sim filled that role.

It has Workshop support on Steam so depending on what the community does with it I could see lots more hours of play.

Can the Xbox One run the goat simulator? That is the question. (Sarcasm)

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

^ only at 720p

I wouldn't play this game even if it were free.

You're a goat and you blow stuff up, what's not to love?