Give Me Powerful $600 NextGenXbox

Hardcore Xbox customers will buy it on day one regardless of price, so make sure you guys make this box powerful okay. Don't target the casual and make it $300. I want power baby.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I agree...if it's a gaming system I want it to be as beast of a system as possible.  There should be a cheaper model though so we have options.

[quote user="FungShway"]

Hardcore Xbox customers will buy it on day one regardless of price, so make sure you guys make this box powerful okay. Don't target the casual and make it $300. I want power baby.

[/quote]If it's priced at $600 or above I doubt it will sell especially under current economical circumstances.

[quote user="CrimsonBohemian"]

I agree...if it's a gaming system I want it to be as beast of a system as possible.  There should be a cheaper model though so we have options.

[/quote]They can make a "beast" system but the manufacturing costs won't look so good.  

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

As long as it's <$500 I will buy it. I think $500 is expensive, but if it is over that than I will not buy it. If it is $500, I will buy it but I will complain about how expensive it is haha! I guess it all depends on who has money to spend and who doesn't.

Yes, "power" and "expensive" worked out very well for the Neo Geo.

Just wait a couple of years the price will drop. ;)

actually, I agree with the OP. get a system with several sku's. i'll get the $600 one. the rest of you can buy the cheap crap that rrod's all the time while i'm sitting pretty playing pure eye candy on my 55' tv

Haha! I wanna throw $600 down the drain by buying a first gen Next Xbox, but I don't think that is the absolute quickest way I can waste money. Should I just burn $600? Flush it down the toilet?

If your willing to pay that price,why not just invest in a gameing PC? At least you can upgrade when newer hardware is out...To keep up with the ind.....

I couldnt imagine spending 600 buck for a xbox..

because I loathe playing games on PC. I prefer to play games on a console. the intitial investment isn't that high, since pc's do have to be upgraded sometimes to get the maximum you can out of them for the really good games. me, I don't play as much as I used to, since I have a gf and a life

[quote user="MayhemsShadow"]

actually, I agree with the OP. get a system with several sku's. i'll get the $600 one. the rest of you can buy the cheap crap that rrod's all the time while i'm sitting pretty playing pure eye candy on my 55' tv

[/quote]

Oh so just like this gen then when they had multiple sku's yet no matter how much you payed you still got RROD, Oh and im guessing it was a sarcastic response but if in any reality you believe different sku consoles are more well made than a cheaper model then your laughably mistaken....but as said im hoping your being sarcastic otherwise your gunna have to wear the "D" hat.