Girlfriend + Xbox =........

Fun! 

After all those months of nagging me to get off my xbox my girlfriend actually has her own now!!! 

With Christmas round the corner I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what games or accessories I can buy her for the xbox. 

At the minute she really enjoys playing Batman:AC, Assassins Creed and Dantes Inferno. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

* Please enter only numbers.

why dont you just ask her what games she would like to try out or just put a load of cash on a gift card and let your mrs decide?

Definitely MW3, if she is a new gamer then definitely buy her MW3. Best FPS game since 2007 IMO.

She doesn't really know much about games only from the ones she has played that I owned. Only asking as there may be some gems out there I don't know off.

@WO I do have a copy so I may get her to have ago and she if she likes it.... but then she would have to get Gold!

Get her a gold membership, seems the obvious thing really

Any of these maybe- Mass effect 1 and 2,  Shadow Complex, Red Dead Redemption, Alan Wake?

Sounds like she enjoys single player experiences. Bioshock can be picked up nice and cheap these days?

You're lucky to have a gamer girlfriend! My exes looked at me like I'd ran their cat over when I suggested them doing the same thing.......

@worstedorphan Im confused I thought you said your preffered BF3 over MW3?

If she likes AC then Assassins Creed Revelations or for something different Viva Pinata?

Oblivion
Skyrim
Mass Effect 1 and 2
Red Dead Redemption
Deus Ex
Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood and Relevations
Fable 2 and 3

AC Revelations

MW3

Skyrim

Halo 3/Reach