Ghosts season pass or BF Premium?

I am in a dilemma. Got COD Ghosts the other day and forgot how much fun COD can be (BF3 mostly played on 360)...now I don't know what to get out of the season pass or premium. I love both games for what they are... funds limited... over to you all....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I feel that overall the "Battlefield Premium" service gives you much more for your money than the "COD: Season Pass".

I thought "Second Assault" and "China Rising" were simply maps.  They are actually a collection of maps.

"Battlefield 4"'s Premium offering is like "Modern Warfare 3"'s "Hardened Edition".

That was excellent value for money, whereas the "Ghosts" "Hardened Edition" just gets you 4 extra maps and a gun.

I have "Ghosts" and "Battlefield 4".  I bought "Premium" for "Battlefield 4" myself.

Maybe that's the way I'll go. Find BF4 way harder than BF3 for some reason. controls are really sensitive. need to put some real time into both and see how I get on. been skimming everything lately. cheers dude.

Depends which you play more, go for the one your more likely to play

[quote user="Flaming Pingu"]

Depends which you play more, go for the one your more likely to play

[/quote]

This would be good advice if they were equal packages.

As it stands the COD Season Pass is really the "COD First DLC Pass" because it doesn't entitle you to anything further.

The "Battlefield 4 Premium" membership gives you more content and keeps giving you more content for a year... much like the "Modern Warfare 3: Hardened Edition".

This year "Battlefield" has trumped "COD" when it comes to the "Hardened Editions".

That's fine but if you play cod more than battlefield the season pass is better , four map packs for the price of three ain't to bad

Battlefield Pass...................................

[quote user="Flaming Pingu"]

That's fine but if you play cod more than battlefield the season pass is better , four map packs for the price of three ain't to bad

[/quote]

Yeah when Map Packs were 800 MS points.  Not £35.00.

COD Season pass it was. Have spent a few hours on both and just enjoyed COD more. I guess the other reason is that I just don't have 40 mins to play a single online game these days. BF4 seems to only accommodate those who are able to sit down for HOURS on end at a time in order to level up decently. I fear that as I get older I am becoming a casual gamer!!!! crikey. Fingers crossed the kids leave home soon.

Good choice well worth the money

Great choice for you if it's what you wanted.

Poor choice for the rest of us as Activision have been told by another Customer that £35.00 is an acceptable price for a map pack.