Ghosts DLC

Has there been any word on how large the DLC will be on Tuesday?  I'm just curious since DR3 had a 13gb download.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It won't be that large. I'm pretty sure the 13GB included assets for all 4 DLC and had patches which overwrote the game. So it really only bumped up the game a few GB

Thanks,  just would like to be able to play the DLC on Tuesday rather then Thursday.  I only have a 1 mb to 3mb connection.

What time will this be out in the uk

UK usually gets the content around 11am

I'm installing it now the update was bout 400mb I think but it also included a patch with two new game modes and messiah I added u on Xbox ok as I was in ur game yesterdsy

Prob I have is the map pack downloaded but it's telling me I can't get the DLC gun

Your's was 400mb?  I downloaded it when I got up this morning and it was 1800 mb give or take a few mb it was early.

Is anyone else getting this. I'm on the new DLC and I'm seeing enermy but i can't kill them and it turns out to be my team mate but with a enermy colour name above his head

[quote user="Spiff McGee"]I only have a 1 mb to 3mb connection.[/quote]

You and me both. I haven't tackled the DR3 download yet lol.

N7: I haven't got the DLC yet but hopefully what your explaining there is just temporary. I hope.

It seems to only be the map fog