ghost recon

i just got the new ghost recon and im having an issue with the campaign the one guy is staying in crawl anyone else having that issue or maybe can suggest something to get him out of that postion

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I had no issue with that. Can you get down and crawl or is something in the way? If someone is in the way, step back a moment an let them go first then follow. If you can't get down to crawl, press and hold the right joystick (like a button) and you will be able to crawl.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had it a couple of times and just reloaded check point.  I did find if I got too far ahead of the AI, they sometimes get stuck.

Sorry this didn't help.

For me it was always "Pepper" that got stuck crawling. I think its happend on 3 different missions now. Much like BipeFlyer said, the only real solution is to reload the checkpoint and hope it doesn't happen again. On one of the maps, it kept happening regardless of the reloading. What I ended up having to do was beat him to the crawl point and force him to go around me. That was the only way I could fix it.  But the other times, reloading the checkpoint fixed it.

Sorry this didn't help.