'Ghost Recon' is "better with Kinect sensor" story....

Interesting comments from DigitalSpy - hardcore game plus Kinect shock as follows :-

"Ubisoft today revealed the box art for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, which confirms that the game will be compatible with Kinect.

A purple logo at the top of the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier box art proclaims: "Better with Kinect sensor."

In January of last year, Ubisoft claimed that the new Ghost Recon would bring a completely new and fresh approach to the shooter genre.

It is unknown how Kinect will be used in the game. No Xbox 360 game has yet used both a controller and Kinect simultaneously, though it is possible with the technology.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier was recently delayed to release in 2012. Yesterday Ubisoft announced Ghost Recon Online, which will receive a beta later this summer.

Source

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sounds good to me. I expect they'll use the kinect elements for hand gesture commands for your squad etc.

Yeah, hand gestures, and probably voice commands ala Rainbow 6: Vegas.

Be interested to see how well it integrates.

'Worse with controller'

There better still be a beta, than we can see if it's better.

I look forward to seeing what they choose to do with Kinect and seeing how well it works.

This is the kind of thing I was hoping for with Kinect, if done right it could be awesome.

I'll admit, this would tempt me into Kinect.

I think I'll pass then. I hate Kinect.

Full list of hand signals has been leaked yesterday

LINK

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

Full list of hand signals has been leaked yesterday

LINK

[/quote]

lmao, my favourite one there is the "male" one.