Getting stalked via xbox live.

I have this guy harrasing me via youtube and xbox live over an argument we had over a year ago. The problem is that even if i change my name the guy still finds out who i am because he just looks on the leaderboards for a few XBLA titles and he finds me because i am number 2 or 3 on them. So i was wondering if i could get all my leaderboard info deleted so that i can live care free without having some guy stalking me. I have already changed my name 2 times and he has found me each time, i really don't want to change it a 3rd time and once again have him follow me.

Or could i get all my information (what i bought) transferred to a new account and have this one deleted. Anything, really will be fine by me at this point as long as i get to keep what i bought and have this crazy stalker off my back.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Follow the advice here to report him and block communications forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx. Don't contact the person after blocking as that removes the communications block.

-

Also consider changing your privacy settings to friends only support.xbox.com/.../online-safety.

-

Things can't be transferred between accounts but providing all the licenses are in place you will be able to use your DLC, Avatar items excluded, and XBLA titles on a new account. If they don't work on a new account then a license transfer will be in order http://www.xbox.com/drm.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.