Getting signed out of X360 console and X1's 360 emulator

So recently when I was playing GTA V and Minecraft with friends on my Xbox 360, xbox live decided to disconnect during a game every 10 to 15 minutes, with either wired or wifi. Started happening around the first week of November.

I looked up online how to fix this on either Xbox's support and just by googling my issue; Clearing System Cache, redownloading my gamertag and changing around routers as well with the internet. Everything is working 100% and just thought my Xbox 360 was the problem.

My profile works fine on the Xbox One until I played a Xbox 360 game like Fallout 3 on the One's 360 emulator last night, and the emulator has been disconnecting me out as well, meanwhile I'm still connected on and online the One. The 360 emulator within the One is disconnecting me out the same way the 360 console version would.

Now I don't know what's happening, my wild guest is that my account for Xbox Live has a bug with the Xbox 360 servers. Everything works fine on the Xbox one, I can play for hours and I wouldn't get disconnected out or lose connection. But on the 360 servers I'm disconnected out every 10 to 15 minutes.

Also I like to point out my account had a security alert emailed to me around the same week, recovered my account and reset the password. I don't know if that played a huge part of the problem but I am also guessing it might have interfered with the 360 servers bugging out my account.

If there's anyone who can help me, or redirect me to Xbox/Microsoft support to resolve this issue. Please let me know.

Also note:

- I am not running both the X360 console or the X1's 360 emulator at the same time.

- I barely signed onto the X1's 360 emulator last night and that too is disconnecting me from XBL the same way the 360 console would.

- This problem started happening in the beginning of the month before I signed on to the X1's 360 emulator.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 153 Applies to:

Indeed...there are a lot of people having disconnect issues with the 360 currently. It will randomly sign people out. I also noticed on my 360s that I can not even finish the audio calibration within the kinect tuner. It will start playing sounds and then tell me can't finish calibration. Other times it will start playing audio sounds then unexpectedly stop then give the same answer...can't finish calibration

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It could be an issue they're having. Honestly the 360 platform on the X1 is messing up everything from thumbnails to dashboard performance. I would just wait :s

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.