getting rid of Xbox live enforcement

I am getting so frustrated and angry that people ban people on Xbox guess what kids the world outside isn't just going to change when you get on Xbox it'll still be the same world as it is is outside now I know why kids grow up to not being able to handle being talked down to or stand up for themselves hmm I wonder why that is any guess here's the answer Xbox is coddling the kids to where they don't even learn anything about real life or how to stand up for themselves all they have do is when they hear something they don't like report then baned I freaking can't handle people like that grow the freak up kids. and if you don't well you'll have one hell of a life. In the real world there no report button there's just you and there other guy you can't run away from the problem either. Xbox you say this a user friendly and fun platform don't make laugh user friendly more like ban friendly oh and fun more like see how many bans you can get just how many like you get on twitter get freaking rid of Xbox enforcement before I start enforcing you. You know why you lost so many Xbox players because of the freaking enforcement system that's why I know there's people who feel the way I do to so quite with the freaking Xbox enforcement before you start losing more Xbox players.

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So you can't follow a simple set of rules?

Hate to break it to you but there are rules you have to follow in the real world just like there are rules on xbox live.

If you break those rules in the real world then you risk being punished,just like you do on xbox live.

It's the people who think they should be allowed to do or say what they want on xbox live  without any consequences that need to grow up.

20 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Play nice and you wont get banned. Its that simple.

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I've had XBL for nearly 10 years.. For the first time ever I was banned for 2 days, and I wasn't given an exact reason why. I said one bad work via message, but I've never been banned in the past. There's no way it could've been anything else because all I've been playing is Siege and RL.. It was such a pathetic reason to ban if that was the case. I started out as a kid on Xbox 360 and I played multiplayer and was talked smack to.. But I personally didn't care about it and just let it be. They definitely should be spending more time looking at worse offenses that just a simple curse word or two every now and then.

38 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

it isn't the problem playing nice, I play by the rules but games like overwatch and others have just a toxic community that get you banned. Some players get blocked so you don't have to play against them again because you rolled them or you got a teammate who did bad and block him and they get penalize and that ends up being Avoid me. It's not the person but the people on the game. This enforcement is too overpowered and needs a heavy nerf because it gives too much power to the player

12 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

it isn't the problem playing nice, I play by the rules but games like overwatch and others have just a toxic community that get you banned. Some players get blocked so you don't have to play against them again because you rolled them or you got a teammate who did bad and block him and they get penalize and that ends up being Avoid me. It's not the person but the people on the game. This enforcement is too overpowered and needs a heavy nerf because it gives too much power to the player

If your reputation is in Avoid Me, It IS you that is the problem. Enforcement has nothing to do with your rep, it is how you are perceived by others.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

If your reputation is in Avoid Me, It IS you that is the problem. Enforcement has nothing to do with your rep, it is how you are perceived by others.

if you have ever played overwatch you would know that people report you for not playing "meta" characters and picking defense heroes or not choosing a secondary healer and they will blame you for the loss. I can't even choose an off meta pick without getting a message "switch off or I'll report you" because they know the report system is broken

11 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

if you have ever played overwatch you would know that people report you for not playing "meta" characters and picking defense heroes or not choosing a secondary healer and they will blame you for the loss. I can't even choose an off meta pick without getting a message "switch off or I'll report you" because they know the report system is broken

I've been falsly accused of something i didn't do and have a 14 day multiplayer ban still takes away 14 days of my gold membership away its wrong as my reputation is good 

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

When every game has a hacker, it's easy to curse at them.  That sometimes makes them quit.  Also, when ppl play sports, they swear if they miss a shot. These [mod removed-profanity] at xbox, programmed some [mod removed-profanity] to catch curse words... instead, try to get rid of hackers and kids... this is game for 17 and up... [mod removed-profanity] are u telling us not to curse for. Idiot's like u are probably kids or hackers

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

They serve a very useful purpose.  You will not see that happen.
Happy Gaming!

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Anybody that leaves Xbox solely because of the Enforcement system will be in for a rather rude awakening when they learn that PlayStation Network and Switch Online have very similar policies set up to protect their networks from toxic players. I understand the desire to defend oneself, but if your method of defense is to merely hurl insults back at the other player(s), you would be no better than they are. Rising above is preferable to escalating the fight.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated February 20, 2024 Views 1,564 Applies to: