getting on and kicked off xbox live

I just recently bought a new wifi network adapter for my HALO 3 edition xbox360 and recently for a few weeks I've been getting kicked off in the middle of playing any game I have could this be a problem with the device or my network I have double check it more than once to see of any failures and my network reads out fine any suggestions

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there Stryker!
It would be great if you could provide us with a little more info to make this easier to solve. Please read: START HERE! And post back in full detail (the bits that are in bold under the title "Make a post") and we'll take it from there.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is this only happening with Halo 3? Have you tested your connection during a multiplayer game of a different type?

Sorry this didn't help.

Also can you please go to pingtest.net and click begin test and report the results. I need to know the results of your packet loss, jitter and overall grade. It sounds to me that you are having packet loss problems from what you are describing. I will favorite this post please get back to us as soon as possible. If the packet loss is your problem we can go from there, Also if you get a grade that ends in a star as in c* or b* just click begin test again. What that means is for one reason or another it was not able to read the packet loss if you are experiencing any at all

Sorry this didn't help.