Getting Old Gamer pictures back

Something was wrong with my xbox had to get a new one. Unfortunley I forgot to save the gamer pictures on my usb drive Opsie.... There are games like pinball fx 2 or w/e, Torchlight that I need to get back they dont have any download content inside of the games. Any help will be apperciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

First of all, you will need to transfer the DRM content license to the new console.  Here's how.

Now, you should be able to re-download (for free) previously purchased content.  Dashboard > Account Management > Manage Account > Download History > Download the content again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Or to make it easier you can go to transfer all your liscences and automatically start downloading your chosen DLC using microsofts liscence transfer www.xbox.com/.../Home after doing all of this soon as you sign in your console will start re-downloading your chosen or if chosen all that you have downloaded dlc.

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried everything went into the transfer licence to new console put the games I waited the gamer pics from and it it didnt work.Went into account and redownloaded it.  I think its cause achievment gamer pics I dunno they should put the gamer pics you have earned in a section of the download gamer pics.

Sorry this didn't help.