getting kicked

i keep getting kicked off xbox live every time i sign in 5 mins later and i get kicked off any one know whats  wrong and i seem to be getting a lot of lag?help  please!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Vacuous, you are not alone. I have been playing Borderlands 2 and its heck trying even to walk with a character before getting disconnected.

Happened to me all morning.  Now everytime I go to the Dashboard, I get that Not everything's available error.

I always get disconnected when connecting to EA servers. For some reason, it will kick me off Xbox Live as well which is odd.

Same here

I found out that it was my fault for my connection being loose as it was. Its been corrected and the gaming is as smooth as silk.

I found out that it was my fault for my connection being loose as it was. Its been corrected and the gaming is as smooth as silk.

do you mind sharing what you found wrong with the connections. When calling the internet company they tell me that my game system is not compatible with my 3g connection. I have 2 connections one normal one and then i have the 3g specifically just for the game. Do you know if the xbox 1 comes with a 3g connection or how to get it for the xbox? I am so ready to switch companies cause of this. Just wanna make sure its not something im doing wrong or if its my system. Please help