Getting kicked from family pack after accepting new terms of use

One day i was playing zombies on black ops with my bro, once finished he signed out (we were playing split screen). Then once he was signed out a box popped up saying "terms of use have changed" after quickly skimming through it and realizing it wasnt affecting me much, i accepted it and it closed. Then it said i have no xbox live membership even though i am in a family pack with my dad and my bros. So it seemed as though i was kicked from it somehow by messing with that terms of use box. After rejoining it said that i'd have to wait 5 days. I have waited since this was last Wednesday August 24, and today is wednesday the 31, i figured i'd be able to play today. That didnt happen it still says i am a free memeber even though if you go into the family pack i'm there and it says i am able to play online. I wanna know what i am being treated this way, why i am being punished, was it a glitch?, and if i had to live it why havent i gotten my privlidges back since its been a week!. This is just annoying me and i am going to post this anywhere i have to to get the answers i want.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

This sounds like an issue you may have to contact support for.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.