getting frustraited with hearing we will be escalated to tier 3

I have a service request #1221435189, I am a victim of the entertainment for all savings package and I have been dealing with this for two weeks now.  I called microsoft back in august because we were being billed two different times in one month and I wanted the non entertaiment for all charge to be taken off.  The person who took the call took us off the entertainment for all package and left the other one in place.  Now even before we sign into live I get a message on my screen ,,Sorry, this console cant play until your subscription payments are up to date, and it only gives us two choices , Turn off console, or try again.   I have been calling for a total of 8 times and I am being told I will have to be escalated to tier 3 to clear up.  Microsoft said they see the mistake the tech made and it was  not my fault.  Each call to a tech was mishandled and it kept happening until the final tech who also told me it was being escalated....How can this take two weeks to fix.  We cannot play any games at all or access until this is taken care of.....what do I do?

Dave

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

"Victim"?  Sorry you chose to get into that horrid idea.

If the account was broken you have to wait for T3 to take care of it, end of story, lower levels aren't going to have the ability to fix something that's really broken.  Hopefully T3 will give you something for the trouble, but there's not going to be anyone else who can fix it if the previous bunch made a big enough mess of things.  Unfortunately for you this happened during the Terms change, which means that Tier 3 is likely swamped with broken accounts.  The only option is to wait.

EFA was such a horrid idea...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Simons,

I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues with your Entertainment for All plan.

It does look like your case has been passed to the correct team and they're working on sorting things out. I would make sure to stay in touch with that Advocacy Team when they contact you for further questions or concerns. They'll be best equipped moving forward to get this resolved.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.