Getting extremely frustrated with not getting invite from XBL to Preview Program

I've been trying to get into the preview program for the better part of 2 months with absolutely no luck. I understand not everyone gets in but I've been told by chat support that I've been accepted and that the message has been sent but I still haven't gotten it. The last 2 weeks has been the biggest run-around of my life. It's just been guarantee after guarantee that I'll receive the message from Xbox within 24-48 hours. 2 nights ago the chat support person I spoke with assured me that he manually would send me the message I needed to download the app within 12-24 hours. I got nothing. I spoke with support again earlier tonight and got this reference number: [Mod Removed]. Don't know if it'll help but I'm at my wit's end. Can someone please help? All I need is the message from XBL to download the app. Supposedly it's already been sent but it isn't in my inbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello,

Thanks for your support message.

In order to participate in the Xbox Preview program, you must be invited by someone that is already in it.  If you don't have anyone that is already participating in the Xbox Preview program, you can go to the invite thread and request an invite.

Cheers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Not sure who told you that you were accepted but phone/chat support are nothing to do with the preview program.

It's a case of being patient,if you get accepted then you'll receive a message over xbox live,if you are not accepted you won't hear anything.

Also,posting reference numbers is not allowed on the forums,they are for phone/chat support only.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Chris Jeritroll!

In order for the proper folks to look into this further, you will need to make a post in the Preview Forum. Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.