getting error when i go to forums

Okay i keep getting this error when i go to the forums with my main account.

Access Denied for M3gaToxic
The account you are attempting to login with could not be completely activated.

Please contact your site administrator to activate the account or enable automatic account activation.

Now im not sure if this has to do with a thread that i posted expressing how i felt about the new forum layout that was then removed because right after that i got this message. Now i would like to know how i get back on the forums with my main account. I find if really wrong to do this to some one for just expressing how they feel about something when i am not the only one. So if someone can please help me out that would be nice.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Then maybe that isn't why you were suspended.

Also, to clarify, these are not feedback forums, these are Support Forums. If you want to discuss topics, that should be done in the General Discussion section.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

But all i did was have an opinion about the new forum on a feedback thread for the new forum. Yes it was negative but i don't see how suspending me on a feedback forum is right. Other people have said negative things about the forums but i still see them posting. How do i tell if i was permanently suspended? I was never sent an email or anything saying " you have been suspended" to be honest this seems really ridiculous.  

Sorry this didn't help.

If you were temporarily suspended, you will be reinstated at the end automatically. If you were permanently suspended, then you are permanently suspended. We take our Code of Conduct very seriously here on the forums.

Sorry this didn't help.

Can someone just tell me if i am ever going to be able to get on the forums again with my main account? Or is it better to just delete every post i make?

Sorry this didn't help.