Getting error code 80072ee2 sometimes

Seems that servers might be overloaded or something because ive been getting this error on and off for 2 days now.

Doesnt affect the games or online play it itself, but if you pop in a game that needs an update or want to browse or download something from marketplace it can be painfully slow.

It seems that logging in and out a couple of times and getting lucky to land on a "fast" server cluster fixes the problem, but come on, as a paying customer I should not have to go through such a hassle :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I found this guide for that specific issue. It suggests that an 'overload' of sorts might be the issue, either in the home network, or on the ISPs side. I recommend taking a look at the link, and trying the steps listed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Whatever it is, it sucks

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, DecryptMyEnigma. As this thread is quite old can you please create a new one? Be sure to include a full description of your situation as well as the error code you are seeing and any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. This will enable us to provide you with the best support possible. Thanks very much!

Sorry this didn't help.