I'm getting random disconections from Xbox Live when trying to download AC4 or Army of Two, the two free-with-gold games for this month.
Let's see, I turn on the Xbox 360, everything works smoothly, I click on download and after a couple of minutes it disconnects from Xbox Live, when trying to log back it I get the 8015190E Error. I check the conection and I get the red X between the Internet and Xbox Live. If I restart the Xbox it "might" help. If it works I download again and get disconnected from Xbox Live after a while. It never disconnected me when playing Online Games like GTA or GoW.
So far I tried:
1. Conecting the Xbox via Wireless to the router - Failed.
2. Using a Cable connection directly to the Modem - Failed.
3. Restored both Wireless Configuration and Cable Configuration when suggested - Failed.
4. Deleted Xbox Profile and re-downloaded - Failed. (It was kinda hard to connect to Xbox Live to re-download the profile).
5. Power-Cycled Router, Modem and Xbox, they all went under several 10 to 15 minute power unplug - Failed.
6. Triple Checked the Wireless Router, no firewall, no port restriction - Failed.
7. Checked Internet on Laptop and Phone when disconnection occurs, no internet failure.
8. Removing possible electronics that might interfere with the router signal - Failed. For a while my home was at the stone age, only the xbox, modem and router where the only appliances plugged to power. Failed.
9. Tried 2 different Cables and 2 different routers in case it was a mal-function of equipment - Failed.
10. Deleted Cache on Storage - Failed. (Did it the 3 times rule in a row as stated in some pages)
11. There was a thing that removed the system updates, RB, LB, X, RB, LB X, something on the storage and re-downloaded the updates. Failed (somewhere I read you have to do it 3 times in a row, the RB LB thing, in order to work, I haven't tried that yet).
I can't find any more solutions to try. At the moment I managed to connect to Xbox Live and downloaded restarted on Army of Two, but I'm not optimistic.
Any help will be HIGHLY appreciated, you all know how infuriating is the disconnection from the net.