Getting disconnected from multiplayer games

Hi I can't seem to get a full game of my multiplayer game Call of duty is the worst!I have tried turn it on and off nothing, checked a few of the bits on here and tried them but nothing when it ask one of them I checked my nat it says that its open and that its behind a cone nat or something a long those lines, this has really put a dampener on the whole xbox one coming out to the point where I am thinking about changing it I have been told (not my house or internet) that its just a modem that they have but I will need to have a look, I know the internet provider is virgin, it isn't connected to a computer so I don't know if I can still change settings on it if I need to

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Have u check ur internet connection. As iin. If u can go websites on ur computer on ur home network?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The internet is fine as I can use it on both the laptop and the xbox itself without a problem its just the multiplayer games I have a problem with

Sorry this didn't help.

I do know what to go next. But next grate answer I can tell u. Is call phone support. In US/CANADA it 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am going to phone tomorrow see what they say as I have basically spent all this money on something I cant play

Sorry this didn't help.

I had exactly the same issue and its not your internet.

I used to get 5-10 mins play time in muktiplayer online then get kicked with a server message saying its not connected although I was still signed in.

Its the ram in the Xbox not clearing itself after playing/installing games and everything else you use it for. They definitely need a patch to enable the Xbox to automatically clear its ram.

Anyway just turn your Xbox on and once its on hold the on symbol (front of Xbox) for 10seconds and it reboots clearing the ram and enabling online play to be uninterrupted. Hope this helps as it worked for me.

Sorry this didn't help.