Getting Disconnected from Live

Okay, I will admit, I was never going to get an Xbox, for a few reasons. I should have listened to myself, getting an Xbox, massive disappointment for one!

I have had enough of getting disconnected from this "service" you call Xbox Live.

Firstly, I will start by saying, it's a f-----g rip off! $80 for a year? Seriously?

Secondly, It's always lagging, never any good games.

Thirdly, If I actually some how manage to get into a game, having fun, Disconnected from Live.

Nice, thanks for that. Now I miss out on entertainment and get rather frustrated about it!

Granted, I hardly ever play Xbox, my brother is always on there, so he deals with all the bee-ess, not me.

But, I don't think I will be renewing my gold subscription for the reason of a very poor network stability.

Please don't say to me it's at my end, it's my internet, it's my anything, it's not my fault.

I play other Live games, through GFWL, that all works, why doesn't Xbox? 

Why did I get an Xbox you may ask? To play Reach, and Halo 3. Can I ever get online? No.

Does my Xbox disconnect me from Live when I try and play Halo 3? Yes.

Do I, at random times get kicked of Live for no reason at all? Yes.

Is this acceptable? Not at all.

I apologise for posting this in the wrong section if it may be incorrect, but, honestly, I can't navigate this stupid website properly.

Hopefully someone could tell me what I want to hear, and I will be on my way. 

Thank you

- Matt

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey mate, you found your way to the right place. While I'm sorry to hear about your issues, we will need some more information to help, if help is what you're after. Please take a look at the bold questions here, and answer them in your thread. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.