Getting data from a 250 gb hd to another 250 gb hd?

Recently purchased the new Xbox 360 250gb slim a week and a half ago and am having trouble with the Ethernet port not detecting an ethernet connection and with game freezes. Gamestop is going to let me bring it back to the store to swap it out for another since it broke in less than 30 days. How would I go about getting the data off the unit as I had to buy a transfer tool to get the data off my old HD to the new slim Xbox but the transfer cable doesn't have 2 USB ends to swap between the two new units? I would just put the data back on my old HD but that was sold as I didn't think I'm need it anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Use a flash drive.

Use it for saved games and other small items only, any DLC or arcade titles can be downloaded from purchase history.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can do a backup of all your saved games including profile to a USB memory stick, if you have any games acquired in promotion or that are not available on the marketplace i recommend you backup those as well, for the DLC, other arcade games, Videos etc you can go to Purchase history.

P.D. For the Arcade titles such as UMK3, Doom and any arcade that is not available anymore in the marketplace you can redownload them but i'll keep the backup just in case.

Sorry this didn't help.

You will also have to transfer all of your licenses over to the new Xbox.

Go to xbox.com.drm for more information.

Sorry this didn't help.