Getting back into gaming.

Hello,

I stopped using my Xbox 360 for gaming around 4 month ago and I sold/gave away all of my games but now I want to get myself back into gaming! I picked up Fallout 3 again for only £3 so that's currently my only game, I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend any good Xbox 360 games which are under £10 and will last me a fair amount of time. I mostly enjoy RPGs and adventure games although I do like the occasional shooter. So do you guys know any games which I should pick up during the next few months? I haven't got an Xbox Live Gold membership (It ran out last year and I haven't got round to renewing) and I'm not planning on buying one soon so I'm looking mostly for games with a strong single player.

A few of my favourites include; Fallout 3, Mass Effect 2, Skyrim, the Gears of War trilogy, Assassins Creed 2, Bayonetta, Bioshock and Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

Thanks for reading,

Curtis.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Didn't you make a similar thread like this a few months ago?  Kind of like your "how much trade in would I get for these games" you constantly made in the past.

But to answer your question:

Oblivion
Mass Effect 1
Final Fantasy XIII
Ghost Recon 1 + 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Darksiders

All can be picked up for a couple of quid.

Bayonetta can be found for under a tenner, Dead Space 1, Gow 1/2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Call of Duty: WAW. Many more can be found for under a tenner.

Trials Evolution.

Lost Odyssey

-

Should find it floating around for about £5, and it's a cracking RPG.

[quote user="Rudemod 69"]

Trials Evolution.

[/quote]^^This

[quote user="Flembo26"]

[quote user="Rudemod 69"]

Trials Evolution.

[/quote]^^This

[/quote]

Quoted for truth

I really enjoyed the game 'WET,' can be picked up pretty cheap now and it's really enjoyable, was something unique and entertaining. Not everybody's cup of tea though.

Sonic Kinect - Unmissable