Getting Accused of sending threating messages to my cousins friends and it's causing family problems

Hi there my name is Andrew and my gamertag is British BombZ and me and my cousin have been arguing for quite some time now and now I'm getting accused of sending threating messages to his friends. They keep on saying that they have proof that I have sent threating messages which I haven't and they have told my auntie and now they don't believe me and I have feeling his friends have been making fake messages on xbox and made it look like I have sent it to them but I haven't sent any threating messages. They keep arguing with me and this is becoming a big problem and I just really want to clear my name and hopefully catch his friends out because they always try to get me into really big trouble and this time it's got out of control so please I really need help in this my parents have said if you could look through my xbox messages that I have sent and try to send me screenshots of the messages that I have sent recently and this should be proof enough. I just to get my name cleared and if you could can you send the screenshots to my icloud email address [Mod Removed] and this would be a massive help and please can you get back to me as soon as you can to get this problem sorted.

Thank You

British BombZ

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Please do not post personal info like your email address on the forums.

There is no way to make fake messages so it looks like you have been sending them,they would have to use your account to send the messages.

No one can send you copies/screenshots of any messages you have sent in the past i'm afraid.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I forgot the gamertags of the other people my cousin is [Mod Removed] and the his friends gamertags is [Mod Removed] and the other gamertag is [Mod Removed]

Sorry this didn't help.

Please I think I know what they have been doing creating new messages and they have put my gamertag into the message and and they made it look like I've sent it just please you got to do something

Sorry this didn't help.

You are not allowed to call out gamertags on the forums either.Might be worth reading the do's & don'ts of using the forums here forums.xbox.com/.../6.aspx.

Unless they are using your account to send the messages then they can not fake it to look like the messages are coming from you.You can remove these people form your friends list & block commincations with them,even set comms to friends only.

You could report them for harassment via your console but this is something you should really sort out with your cousin in person.

Sorry this didn't help.

sorry I just never knew you weren't allowed to say their gamertags and I've tried it never worked out but please could you suspend their accounts or ban them it's just to stop them from doing it and they will know that I can do things about problems it's an even police problem aswell I just want them to stop now please

Sorry this didn't help.

No one here can ban or suspend them.

You will have to file a complaint via your console & it will be investigated by the enforcement team.

The only way to report someone is using the tools on your console.

If you feel it's a police problem then go to the police but as far as xbox live goes follow the steps i have posted

Sorry this didn't help.

I've reported them and nothing happens to them.

Sorry this didn't help.

It's because I've reported them in the past and nothing happens to them

Sorry this didn't help.

Perhaps the enforcement team didn't think they've broken any rules.

Report them again but like i've said,this would be better off sorting out in person.

There's nothing else i can say or do.You will have to follow the steps i've posted.

Sorry this didn't help.