Getting a old Xbox account back

Recently I discovered I had a friend of mine on my list who was on my old gamertag's friendlist. I viewed his friends and there was my old account [mod removed]. About a few days before I got my first 360 I had called Microsoft and had them cancel the live on [mod removed] because I was going to make a new one on the 360.

I recently been trying to recover it with an email I thought I used, but to no luck. Is there some other way to recover my old Xbox account? I remember the phone number I used(but I don't use that number anymore), I also know the street address, city, state, and zip code.

Remember this is a old account that is was exculsively used on the first Xbox console, not a 360. I know it seems a little odd to want the account now, but I want to see if some of my old friends still play.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

My suggestion would be to phone your local support line support.xbox.com/.../call-us.aspx and see if they can help you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately, many of those original GTs are and will remain unavailable. There is no process for having those GTs made available, nor is there any official word on whether or not they may become available again anytime soon. If you're unable to choose that as a GT, I'm afraid you'll have to settle on something else.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.