Get off my Gamercard!

Hi folks,  started playing Dungeon Siege 3 last night and its gotta be the worst game I have ever had the misfortune to load into my disc tray.  I have not got any cheevos and wish to remove all trace of this abomination.   Anyone brief me on the process to get rid of it? 

Would love to join in the discussion on here but the site wont let me reply to anything magic disapearing reply buttons, and its a work PC so installing any software or doing anything else is a non starter.  This website sucks big time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's pretty easy to do that. Press the Guide Button and go to the Games blade. Then go to Achievements and then highlight the game you want and press X. Job done.

edit: I removed my post since mentioned above already haha... :) 

Hey there!

If you go into your Achievements List via the Guide button, scroll down to the game and press X. This will remove all history of the game.

Hope this helps!

Genchy - I feel your pain. This is exactly what I did after experiencing 90 minutes of meh playing Dungeon Siege 3 last weekend.

You did the right thing sir!

IMO your wrong dungeon seige was an awesome game. what did you expect from the game its a classic dungeon crawler

Dungeon Siege 3 is an abomination compared to the first two made by Gas Powered Games. Yet another sequel that Obsidian have managed to ruin.

Obsidian sounds familiar. What else have they done?

[quote user="SFA OK"]

Obsidian sounds familiar. What else have they done?

[/quote]Star War: Knights of the Old Republic 2, Neverwinter Nights 2 (and two expansions), Alpha Protocol, Fallout: New Vegas and lastly Dungeon Siege III.

It couldn't be like the first 2 because they were told to make the game console friendly so you can blame the publisher for that,far too much of this faux hate going around for obsidian,some pathetic people join in to try and look cool with the in crowd.

[quote user="Gary Mot"]

It couldn't be like the first 2 because they were told to make the game console friendly so you can blame the publisher for that,far too much of this faux hate going around for obsidian,some pathetic people join in to try and look cool with the in crowd.

[/quote]I don't hate Obsidian, they've done nothing to me personally. I just think they make really quite shoddy games.

Console friendly does not mean that PC controls have to suck. The Mass Effect games, Dragon Age: Origins and it's sequel, Arkham Asylum, Resident Evil 5, Gears of War. Just a few titles that are very console friendly and yet have excellent control schemes on the PC for the keyboard and mouse.

There is only so long that people can keep making excuses for poor quality. Hell I think Alpha Protocol is the best game that Obsidian has made and yet it is so rough around the edges that you have to wonder if there was any quality control going on at all.

While playing Dungeon Siege 3, I got the same feeling as I did when playing Alpha Protocol. The feeling that when they were working on the game, they stopped each piece before it was finished and said "that's good enough."