Get more informative updates of xbox live service here!

http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?scid=sw;en-us;2159&altStyle=MFE&renderOption=OverrideDefault&showpage=1&fr=1&nofrbrand=1

Provide feedback here.   Simply copy and paste this message below in the window provided by this link:  Take a quick second to cpy and paste feedback to the link above to help make xbox live experience the best it can be.

Cpy:

Dear xbox live support.   It would be a convenience to many customers to have more informative updates in regard to an estimated time that service will be down when it goes down.   For example.   If scheduled maintenance usually takes 5 hours then include this in your update when the xbox live service goes down.  -Thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I don't quite understand why you're making multiple threads on this topic, but it does look like the servers and the service will be back to normal service shortly. Respawn (Titanfall developers) just announced that they expect their game to be fully-functioning again very soon, which is great news. Hopefully all other services follow suit in quick succession. A little bit of patience and this will all soon be over and we can go back to enjoying Xbox Live. :)

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Dear Sir.   So that you fully understand my reasoning for posting multiple threads, let me explain.  There are different areas to improve services in the same topic.  As this thread is to make it easy for people to quickly copy a message into "feedback",  so that Microsoft can improve its communication on topic.  Sometimes a little extra goes a long way.  My last posts were bringing up the subject Microsoft as a company has pledged to become more directive to their customers.  This is an excellent movement and should be implemented Everywhere!   In fact who is the most direct full person in charge of all customer relations the xbox division??   None other then Major Nelson! The man obviously carries a high standard and is perhaps the best man to bring about any change to the company.    Someone should seriously write a comic book on the guy b/c it would blow big!   Hes a legend!  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.