Get Happy With Happy Wars

Do you know this game that is called Happy Wars? Well, it is a really great game. On single player their is Story Mode,Training,and Toutourial. On Multiplayer, their is, Quick Match, Co-op Mode,and Player Match. Story Mode is about when the Dark King kidnaps the Princess from the Light Kingdom. Training is when you chalenge people who play on their PC's. And Toutourial is when you learn all your powers. Now its time for me to explain to you how to use multiplayer. On Quick Match you just play aggenst random people. On Co-op Mode you battle aggenst people that Happy Wars allows you to. And on Player Match, its either you go aggenst your friends or your on the team of your friends. Now ill tell you how to dress your carector. To dress your carector,just go to dress up and power up.In their you will be able to dress up your carector,power up items,modify your items,and look at the encyclopeadia of what you have. Now their is only 5 more things that you need to know. Those are Happy Cards, Happy Spinner, Item Shop, Special Chalenge,and Free Happy Ticket Givaway. But I ran out of time so you will just have to find out for yourself. Now join the Happy Style!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"I have no idea what you just said little kid.....but you special."

I think the majority of people know about happy wars as it is one of the very rare free games on live, even though you have to be gold to play it.

Happy Wars is fun but Halo is more fun that´s why I play less happy wars.

Good info for the people that play Happy Wars. I have been meaning to check it out but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I hate happy wars way overrated, but the big issue is all the adds on the dash for it, and the Microsoft uses their Live account to send messages advertizing it!!

Happy War, A journey into how Microtransaction gaming shouldn't be done, a place where power can be bought with money.

For what it set out to be and what came out its not all that great really, Microsoft would have been better trying to get APB or something over.

You can´t say that. You can get good in Happy Wars without paying for extra items.

But it seems like you did not spend enough time with Happy Wars to know this.

I got Happy Wars for a few months but hardly play it cause the multiplayer servers are aweful. There was an update which came out weeks ago which tried to improve multiplayer but matchmaking takes much  longer than Halo 4 or Black Ops 2. The game is kinda cute and yuh it's free. Got an email from Xbox Rewards saying you can earn rewards this April by playing your favourite Arcade games. Mine is Minecraft XD ^. I've been aware of new stuff in the game when I last played it was it 2 weeks ago and there's been a few xbox live updates for the game since it came out.

well where do i begin y do only 50% of the people i hit take damage, if i hit a warrior in the back that is using a shield shouldnt he then take damage well i thought so, i have ap damage up 2 and after hitting a cleric and taking allmost all his HP how do thay have enuff AP to put a carton on there heads, i have also noticed that now u have to pay more happy tickets to get the super premium weapon where as before it was free not to mention that the price of happy tickets has gone up and u now get less tickets for your money, and u call this a free game what a joke nice easy way to rip people off

that game is way overrated. I played it way back when it was brand new. sucked then. still sucks now.